There are two forms of admission into the school:
- Admission through Entrance Examination into JSS 1
- Admission through the transfer Examination for JSS2, JSS3, SS1 and SS2 class respectively.
For a candidate to qualify for (1) above, she must fulfill the following conditions;
- She must have attained the age of ten
- She must be certified to be healthy enough to participate in all school activities
- She must have passed the entrance examination and interview because admission is strictly on merit.
For a candidate to qualify for (2) above, she must satisfy the following conditions;
- She must have passed her present class in her previous school
- She must be certified to be of good behaviour.
- She must have passed the transfer examination
- She must be certified healthy enough to participate in school activities.
- Candidates for SS1 must be students who have completed their JSSCE.
NOTE: The transfer examination is restricted to only students entering JSS2, JSS 3, SS1 and SS2 class respectively. The forms for both the entrance and transfer examination are obtainable from the principal's office. The date for both entrance examination and interview are usually stated on the form. Transfers are preferable at the beginning of the academic year.
PAYMENT OF FEES
All fees must be paid through the bank and the bank teller submitted to the school bursar or any other authorized staff, and every student is expected to pay her full fees or at least half of the fees on arrival. Payment can be made in two (2) installments. Defaulters would be sent back home, and the school will not be held responsible for any mishap the student may encounter on her way.